David Neuberger II Core Values Award
The David Neuberger II Core Values Award is given to individuals who, in all aspects of their work, family, and community life best exhibit the core values of PIPESTONE – Integrity, Caring, Commitment, Growth, and Teamwork.
Designated for those employed by PIPESTONE, this award recognizes employees whose specialized contributions to the mission have made a significant, innovative, and sustainable impact on the success of the company and the farmers they serve. Only one recipient will be awarded
The David Neuberger II Core Values Award recipient will receive a $5,000 cash award.
- Currently employed with PIPESTONE
- Minimum of five years experience working specifically with Pipestone Management
Nominees will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Understanding of and commitment to PIPESTONE’s Core Values
- Service to agriculture and the mission of PIPESTONE – Helping Famers Today Create the Farms of Tomorrow
- Involvement in agriculture, teaching, and continued professional development
Nominations will be reviewed and a selection will be made by a designated committee comprised of at least one individual from Pipestone Holdings Board of Directors.
Nominations are due by October 1, 2024, and may be submitted by any PIPESTONE employee.
For more information, please contact:
Nicole Paulsen, VP of Human Resources
(507) 825-7939 | email@example.com
Meet the Award Recipients
2023 Award Recipient
Read more about Mark
2022 Award Recipient
Special Projects Manager
2021 Award Recipient
VP of Human Resources
2020 Award Recipient
Nutrition & Procurement Supervisor
2019 Award Recipient
2018 Award Recipient
Director of FarmTeam
Read more about Dan